Cute laycee making snow angels
I don't know really where to begin. Its been a long week, and its still not over!
Tracy's nephew Derek came home from his mission. He got to the airport before most of us (lol) . We all went and ate at chuckarama after.
Thursday night kinley had another bball game in ogden. They played a team their own age, but they weren't very good. We beat 48-2! She has another game saturday.
Brooks volleyball club dilemma worked out. I helped organize players for the team. Hopefully it all works out and it was the right decision to go with North Peak instead of Mt. West.
To be honest I am having a worn out and under appreciated day today. Mailee has been so hard! Throwing temper tantrums left and right because I won't let her be as independent as she wants. She's just so hard to keep entertained! Its sad to admit, but I can't wait for nap time!!!
It snowed today. I hate snow, but it was actually kind of pretty. But still not coming to grips with the fact that summer is over.
Sorry for the vent session!
No comments:
Post a Comment