Laycee is in kindergarten and gets out at noon. So Mailee and I picked her up and went and had lunch with sexy husband at Cafe Rio. Normally I would just let Laycee get off the bus at Grandma Falslev's but she was going to be watching them that night while we were at Kinley's basketball game. I didn't want to overwhelm her. So here's a few pictures of our date(but not really a date). BTW Mailee threw a temper tantrum because we wouldn't let her eat out of the bowl of beans all by herself. We got some pretty nasty looks from people...ahhh parenthood!
So I promised I would post about Kinley's Basketball game.
Lets just say it wasn't pretty!
Before we left for her game down in Ogden we stopped to lock up the new office that Tracy's work is moving into, (which the girls and I will be cleaning...blah)
But before we left sexy husband locked our car keys in the building, and the key to the office. So we were panicking that we weren't gonna make it to her game in time. I had called Nyman to come save us and while I was on the phone Kinley happened to look in Tracy's sunglass holder and found a spare key. YAY!!!
So we were on the road again!
They played a GI-NOR-MI-CA team that looked more like they were playing against women. There was no way they were 6th graders! Definitely 7th or 8th graders! They were hitting 3 point shots like it was nothing. Needless to say they got their butts whooped 44-12 and we as a team and parents found out how dishonest this league is. Oh well, chalk it up to experience.
She plays again tomorrow in Logan. So hopefully things will go better.
Also I wanted to post some pics of Brooklyn. She just finished up her Freshman season playing volleyball for Sky View. She really loves playing the game and is amazing at it, in my opinion. She played middle position, which is a position normally played by really tall volleyball players. Brook is average height but she can jump just as high or higher then some of the taller girls. I'm really proud of her and Kinley and really enjoy watching both of them play.
Heres's a few pics of Brook and her best friend Courtney, who also played on the team with her.








No comments:
Post a Comment