Well I'm back!
What?
Its only been 4 years.
I decided I would give this blogging thing another try. Not because I want people to read it or care. I'm mostly doing it to journal my kids lives as they grow up. I've come to realize they're only little once and I can never get that back. And though I realize my two oldest are teenagers I feel they are entering an exciting and challenging time in their lives and I want to remember it. Who knows maybe it will help me look back and learn how I can be a better mom to my other girls when they are teenagers.
Learn from my mistakes kinda thing ;)
(Sorry Brook and Kin. Always the trial children)
So a lot has changed since I posted last. We welcomed a new little girl to our family on May 8 2012(yes on Laycee's birthday). And yes girl number 5!
Introducing
Mailee Clair Falslev
She is my little spit fire! She knows what she wants, when she wants it. I hate to admit it but we struggled for a while with the fact that we were having another girl, and I feel bad about that now. It was hard to come to grips with the fact that we would never have a little boy in our home. But with the help of my loving Heavenly Father I came to terms with it. I think I struggled with it more then Tracy did. Unless he's a really good actor ;)
Anyway I'm so glad that Mailee was sent to our family. I wouldn't have it any other way. Though it is challenging with all the hair and occasional drama at our house ;) . I would much rather be a mom of all girls then all boys. (Sorry Dear)
One day we'll have son-in-laws and grandsons,... right?
So I guess I'll start posting about what we are doing throughout our days. Challenges, special moments, and everyday mundane things.
so today is Thursday and that means lunch date with my sexy husband. When you have 5 kids that range in ages from 18 months to almost 15 years, you don't have a lot of time for dates... Or I should say date night is pretty much non-existent. So every Thursday I go pick up sexy husband from work and we usually eat at our favorite place
Cafe Rio(only the best place ever!!!)
We've made it a goal to make sure we have some time together(preferably alone)during the week ...yeah right...well at least we try.
Later tonight we will be headed down to Ogden to see Kinley shoot some hoops with her awesome team...Go Catz!!!
I'll post tomorrow if they won or lost and how well Kinley played. She's been doing so amazing lately. I'm really proud of her and it's so fun to see how much she's really improved.
I really do need to stop typing and go fold some clothes or do something thats mundane but needs to be done or things fall to pieces.
Well goodbye for now
(P.S. still learning how to do this blogging thing. Its gonna be a while before I even remotely know how to do anything. So forgive me if there's screwy posts or pictures...haha)

No comments:
Post a Comment