2013

2013

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Slacker me

Wow I haven't posted for awhile! Been really busy or completely exhausted. Kinleys been doing really well in basketball. Theyve been winning all their games. She has back to back games tomorrow.

Tracy and Brook are running in the turkey trot tomorrow. And Brook's club volleyball team starts practicing tomorrow.

Tracy and I took the 3 youngest girls to the USU women's basketball game tonight. I thought they'd be bored but they loved it! Especially Big Blue- come on, who doesn't love Big Blue?!?!

Sweet Mailee has been sick with fevers. I think its the flu. We "drugged" her up on medicine tonight so she'd be feeling ok at the game. She actually did really good too.

Well my brain is turning to mush right now as a result of trying to be super mom and wife - peace out :|

No comments: