2013

2013

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Figuring it out,...sorta

Usually when I post I'm in bed on my phone. Well last night was one of those nights I was falling asleep while blogging. So I decided to save my post and finish it in the morning before I published it. Ya umm...I published it. One day I'll get this right- one day ;)

So anyway continuing on. Like I said yesterday was hair day (up in Richmond) while I was sitting under the dryer with foils all over my head. I get a call from Raegan's teacher that she's sick and I need to come get her.    NICE!!!    I kindly explained to her what I was doing and that she was supposed to send her home on the bus. There was only an hour of school left. Thank goodness the school called Cindy to come get her. Her teacher wasn't too happy with me, but hey I was kinda not in a situation to leave. Anyway Raegan got home and so did I. My poor Raegy has the flu...bodyaches, fever, headache. Hopefully I can make her comfortable to ride down and welcome Elder Derek Winslow home.

Dang insurance that won't cover flu shots at the pharmacy!?!?!?!

My cute sick Raegy Roo

No comments: