2013

2013

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Can't sleep

It's 3 AM and I'm wide awake. Mailee woke up needing a drink and her little light show on the ceiling turned on. So now I lay here and my mind starts to wander about things. Things from what volleyball club should Brooklyn join to what catchy name I should rename my blog, and everything in between. Then my belly starts growling, and come on who can sleep with a hungry belly?...not me! So now here I sit typing on my Ipad whilst scarfing down on a dark chocolate granola bar. This cannot be a good thing!!!

So I've been thinking about what kinds of things I want to post on this blog. Here it is:

I am LDS or what is referred to as a  Mormon, and I am not ashamed of it at all! I will always bare my testimony and share things on here that are spiritual and uplifting. 

My plan sometime "later" this day is to fit into my schedule a good weight lifting workout. I also plan on posting some of those workouts here on the blog. Mostly just to remind myself of different ones I've done, so I can keep mixing things up and shocking my body (which really means, being sore).

Having 5 girls around and lots of hair to comb I've decided I'm going to post some of my cute hair creations and tips as well. (Today is HAIR DAY! So excited! Time to color those roots.)

I don't know that I enjoy cooking. I do love to bake though and I do love to try new recipes out. So I will be posting recipes. Mostly healthy ones and a few not so healhty ones- ok who am I kidding here, it's probably going to be the other way around :]

And of course A LOT about all 5 of my sweet babies! Oh and of course who could forget about sexy husband ;)








No comments: