2013

2013

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kinley











Kinley is going to be turning eight this September and is very excited to be baptized. I would never of thought Kinley as being my sporty athletic one, but she has fallen in love with basketball(She's # 12 in the picture)She must get that from the Falslev genes cause I know it's not from me. She scored 4 baskets at her last game and enjoys beating all the boys her age at basketball. Soccer starts in the spring so we'll see if she embraces that as much as she has B-ball. She constantly bugs us about getting a puppy and the answer is always NO. Luckily her cousins let us puppy sit their friends dog. No it's not her cousins dog either. They puppy sit Iggy and then when they need to go somewhere we puppy sit Iggy for them. It's the best of both worlds. Kinda like a Grandparent babysitting a Grandchild(ha,ha). She's been taking piano lessons for a year now and is doing pretty good. If only I could get her to practice the piano as much as she plays her DS. She is in the first grade and is doing good and likes her teacher Miss Reynolds. Kinley is so sweet and loves her baby sister more then anything. She will be the best mother when it's her turn to be one. I love her bright shining smile and she always makes my day better. I Love you Kinley Pie!













2 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

She is so cute! She most definitely is a Falslev if she can play sports!

Jordan Falslev said...

You actually got them a dog :)