
Brooklyn just turned 10 this January and is now a double digit number(I'm so old).She had a party at our house. We had 9 girls there which did not include her and her 3 sisters(poor Tracy)
and no it was NOT a sleep over.
Brooklyn quit tumbling and now just started dance at Tuellers and she is loving it. I thought I might have her take tumbling in the summers. If she wants just so she doesn't forget. She like Kinley has also been taking piano lessons for a year, but she like Kinley likes to practice her DS more then her piano.(DANG Santa!). Anyone have advise for a parent that has a boy crazy 10 year old? She is in the fourth grade now and loves her teacher Miss Karren(now Mrs. Christensen) and I think every boy in her class and every boy on the bus and in our ward. OK maybe not that bad but close. Her teacher thinks she is the funniest and has dubbed her the class clown. Which I guess is good as long as she keeps getting good grades. Brooklyn is a very good kid and she has an infectious laugh that you can't help but love. I would'nt know what to do without her because she helps me so much with Laycee and Raegan. I LOVE you Brook!Tracy made this cute movie of Brooklyn for her birthday.
1 comment:
That video is way cute! I don't have any advice on a boy crazy ten year old. Because I have a seven year old that is very boy crazy herself! So do you have any advice for me? It is so crazy that Brooklyn is 10! Time flies way to fast!!
Post a Comment