2013

2013

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Raegan









Raegan Jo (a.k.a. Raegy Roo). She is so funny and definitely beats to a different drum. She loves Grandma's house and likes to make up songs about going to visit Grandma. Since she is 3 now she gets to go to primary and be in Aunt Suzy's class( I apologized to Aunt Suzy beforehand) but everything seems to be going good. She loves littlest pet shops and land before time movies(along with her bowl of popcorn and apple juice). Some days I wonder if I'll ever survive her, but then I remember how cute and fun she is and I wouldn't know what I'd do without her. I LOVE you Raegy Roo!

2 comments:

Julee said...

I love you with dark hair, it's great with your coloring....

Tara Bergsjo said...

Grandma has mentioned how much Raegan loves to come to her house. I think grandma really likes that. She is such a sweet little girl!