2013

2013

Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Pull Up"

So I've been reading a really inspiring book entitled, Let It Go by Chris Williams. In it he talks about how when we get depressed or down that he always thinks of a airplane going down and the words "pull up" come into his mind. I've been trying to use this through my days when I feel like giving up. Its been a good reminder and motto.

Today in church Chad and Theresa Falslev talked about the need to write down our family stories and keeping a journal. So here I am again attempting to do just that on this blog. I don't know if this will even be something that my kids will appreciate and glad that I did. But I really feel like its something that I need to make more time in my life for. I feel like I need to write down my happy times, sad times, inspirations, personal revelations, thoughts, feelings, desires, trials, disappointments, heartaches so that maybe my posterity might learn from my mistakes or the things I've done right and the blessings that come from them.

I'm going to first start off by going through and reading my sweet Grandmothers personal Journals. I need to feel close to her and feel a greater appreciation for writing down my own story.

No comments: