The ride home from Sea World. I can't wait to one day show Brooklyn'sboyfriend's. Do we look like nerdy tourists or what? You can't tell that poor lady behind us thinks so.


This is my favorite pic. No that is not a booger. That is a peanut that is stuck to her boogers. YUMMO!
This night we went to the midevil dinner show. From this picture can you tell I was about to lose my lunch. Yes I know of all days to get the flu, and it was my birthday. Do you feel sorry for me yet? (just wait til you hear the rest).Raegan's Boyfriend!

This is day I did not go with my family to disneyland. Instead I spent the whole day in the hotel with the flu. Now do you feel sorry for me? It SUCKED big time!





1 comment:
It looks like you guys had fun, WELL except for the flu part. That suck i'm really sorry!
Post a Comment